Top Best badminton rackets for beginners
Buying a badminton racket for beginners is not an easy task. There are a lot of things which one need to note out before buying a perfect badminton racket to play. At first it is necessary to stick to the budget before choosing a proper racket to play. And the racket one selects must be as per the level of game. At the same time it is necessary to see that the badminton game is a profession for you or is a hobby. Other than all, it is necessary that you must select badminton to play according to your skill level. So it’s important that you select badminton as per your skill and experience. Even look into the brands out in the market as it would be tough to select the right badminton for use.
Classifying the badminton rackets
Those badminton rackets are classified into 3 types which make every player perfect to play the game.
- Control rackets.
- Power rackets.
- Balanced rackets.
Above all, a control racket cannot be a power racket. And you cannot have both the power and control process in the same racket.
Defining the racket types
Exploring the kinds of rackets before buying any racket is equivalently important.
These rackets are usually heavier at the handle. In terms of gaming these have the head light which indicates that the weight of the rackets is more concentrated at the handle. For which the users are going to feel light while playing and can have an easy control over the game. These rackets maintain a stiff racket shaft which flight direction of the shots because the racket head will no more vibrate as much as it makes a contact with the shuttle.
The power rackets enable the users to hit more powerful badminton shots. Its weight is more concentrated at the head end of the racket. For the reason it can be called as head heavy racket. These allow performing strokes easily and that is the reason you won’t have to put a lot more of effort in swinging the badminton racket. These have a flexible racket shaft which enables the room for repulsion as the racket is having a great contact with the shuttle cock.
The balanced rackets
These kinds of rackets balances which means they bear both attributes. And that is the reason they provide maximum power or control like pure control or the power racket.
For those beginners, it is necessary to get through a slightly head heavy racket which will assist them in executing the strokes easily. But one must not take too heavy rackets as it have the chance to get you injured while executing a power shot like a smash. So it’s important to just choose a racket which would be more specific and even defensive at the same time. The power racket is always preferable if you are in need to improve your badminton skills as sooner.
Choosing some of the best rackets for beginners
|Ultra-Light Badminton Racket|
|Senston Graphite Badminton|
|Yonex B 6000 Isometric Badminton Racquet|
|Yonex B 5000 Badminton Racquet|
|Sportime Mini Badminton Racquet|
|Yonex B-350 Badminton Racquet|
|Yonex Basic 4000 Mavis 350|
|ADIBO professional badminton racket|
|Senston N80 Graphite Single High-grade Carbon Fiber Badminton Racquet|
|Apacs lethal 8 Badminton racquet|
|Yonex Nanoray 70 DX badminton racket|
Choosing one of the premium quality set of badminton rackets by those who are trained are an important part of selecting some best rackets. It is necessary to focus on the needs which are quite demanding. For those beginners, it is important that you select the best pairs which have been chosen as the top pick and is premium quality set by the trained ones. So looking forward to some of the listed features like
- These pair of rackets must be good for both professionals and beginner level players.
- If people love badminton, it can be an excellent gift and the light weight and high quality products will be the best for spending money.
- The price being offered must make it quite economical.
The ultra light badminton racket all carbon fiber single shot racket:-
For those professional slacks, it is important to have an ultra light one. With a proper grip on the professionals and light weight designs, the badminton racket must bear some excellent features like
- The material used in the making is complete carbon which makes it stronger.
- This must be of light weight design and that would be the best bet.
- The expense doesn’t matter but the professional slack at the beginner level must need to be amazing.
- It bears a handle with a rubber ring which would serve an excellent grip.
- The net is strong and tight which would make the shuttle travel fast at the opponent.
The senston S-300 graphite badminton racket full carbon badminton rackets
Take on some more options which you can try while there are a great number of products like these. These bear following features like
- Bears a nice cover with which you can easily protect the outer part of your racket.
- This bears a nice length which makes it good for hitting higher shots.
- These are available in different quality and size packs.
The yonex Basic 6000 badminton racket
With any kind of issues, you can always select the best brands available at an affordable price. This is indeed exact higher quality you desire. Some of its features are like:-
- The shaft of the racket is made up of steel that is stronger than ever.
- For the frame of these badminton rackets are made up of aluminum and is reliably extensive.
- This is indeed considered the best racket for the beginners.
Yonex basic 5000 badminton racket
- The one is available at a lesser price and offers features that a player always searches for at professional level.
- This is similar as 6000 series from Yonex.
- The steel built shaft and the aluminum built frame are considered better about the one.
- The series is the finest option for the players at beginner level.
Sport time mini badminton racket 20 inches
- For those young players who are at beginning level. This is adding some better options.
- Smaller in size and bears a light weight frame and is lighter to handle.
- Its head is of full size but have a shorter shaft when the size is considered.
- Bears a perfect grip for longer time so that you can hit the shuttle better and accurate.
Yonex B-350 badminton racket
- The most professional and is best for beginners.
- The upper one is light weight with over shaped head.
- Made up of alloy and provides with great durability during any game.
- Directly from the manufacturers and is the pre strung racket.
Yonex Basic 4000 Mavis 350 Yellow Medium badminton combo set
This is not just qualitative but at the same time is professional for players who cannot resist having this. The one bears excellent features like
- Considered as a complete pair with the finest quality material and best for the beginners.
- The pair is available in different colors.
- The net is strong enough to go longer.
- It is also available in smaller sizes.
ADIBO professional badminton racket
- This is available with a bag to hold it and is light weight made up of iron.
- Being one of the fewer products which are good for both the players at the kid and even other beginners.
- Made to play with high speed so that you can always remain being the best player.
- The number of strong holes is 72 and hence makes it most flexible racket.
Senston N80 graphite single high grade badminton racket
This is comparatively higher price and a little bit heavy are of only reason. Otherwise, this racket has everything professional for the beginners and professional players. The products features
- The shaft of the racket is made up of graphite that provides stability and durability.
- Its structure is designed right according to the player’s choice.
- Provides with better grip and control in the game with this racket.
- You can get the chance to choose the high quality product available in different colors and prizes.
Apacs lethal 8
This is a really special racket which features
- The grip size is g2.
- Length of this racket is around 675mm.
- The weight is 85gms and the string tension is around 36lbs.
- The following holds a medium stiff. The head of the racket is isometric in shape to deliver a sharper and perfect shot during the game.
Yonex Nanoray 70 DX badminton racket
This is the latest head light series providing faster and controlled swing. The one is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with an extreme speed. Thinner the top of the frame sides minimum air resistance for a greater head speed. At the same time, the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate a maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness. The square shaped isometric frame shape is designed to maintain vertical strings at a similar length.
I hope you like the Article on the Best badminton rackets for beginners
infographic Source https://www.sportsuncle.com
More Such Article you may like to read are as
Best Badminton Racket Under 5000
Top Best Air Purifiers in India
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.